Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Episode 1: The Basics

Meet my mom (Lisa) and me (Liz). As a recently retired credit union executive vice president, my mother has an endless amount of financial information she is dying to share with me. Join me as I navigate through personal finances and listen to my mother's sagely words of wisdom. Each episode we will explore a new area of personal finance - infotainment at its best! This week we introduce ourselves and go over the basics, including how to stop getting overdraft fees. We are thrilled to welcome you to the first episode of More Money No Problems and hope you, and your wallet, get as much out of it as we do!


TL;DR: this week we cover the basics - feat. overdraft fees. 



If you have questions about the show or would like to suggest subjects for future podcasts fill out the form below or email us at moremoneynoproblemspodcast@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment